КНИГИ И СТАТЬИ
-Жидкостные ракетные двигатели
-Прогресс, перспективы, образование, история, астродинамика
Прогресс, перспективы, образование, история, астродинамика
1. Aerospace Education of the Yanth in Ukraine. 44th IAC. Graz. Austria. 1993. (Statsenko et al.)
2. Orbital Scientific –Technological Complex. 44th IAC. Graz. Austria. 1993. (Gorbulin, Konyukhov et al.)
3. Solar Power Satellite: State-of- -Art and Prospects of Creation. 44th IAC. Graz. Austria. 1993. (Dranovsky et al.)
4. To the History of Space Rocket Engineering Development in Ukraine. 45th IAC. Jerusalem. Israel. 1994. (Satin)
5. Dniepropetrovsk Space-Rocket Complex in 70-80 ies. 46th IAC. Oslo. Norway. 1995. (Gorbulin et al.)
6. Space in the 21th Century – A Vision Presented by the Pionering Organizations. 47th IAC. Beijing, Chine. 1996.
7. Viacheslav Kovtunenko – his Life and His Landmark in the History of Astronautics. 48th IAC. Turin, Italy. 1997. (Abramovsky, Kavelin)
8. M.K. Yangel and Higher School. 48th IAC. Turin, Italy. 1997. (Satin)
9. An Energy Analog of the Law of Maltus. First Intern. Symp. of Sustainable Ecosystem Management “Planetary Garden-99”. Chambery. France. 1999.
10. Space activity in the 21th Century. Education, Health and Space. UNISPACE –111. Forum on Space Activity in the 21-th Century. Vienna. Austria. 1999. (Prisniakova)
11. The Comparative Analysis of the Development of Rocket Propulsion in Past and Now. 51st IAC. Rio de Janeiro, Brasil. 2000. (Nedaivoda)
12. Education, Health and Space in 21st Century. 51st IAC. Rio de Janeiro, Brasil. 2000. (Prisniakova L.M.)
13. Entropy, Ecology, Economics. 8th International Energy Forum “ENERGY 2000”. Las Vegas. USA. 2000.
14. Growth of the Population and Power Policy 21 Century. 8th International Energy Forum “ENERGY’ 2000”. Las Vegas. USA. 2000.
15. Education, Health and Space in 21st Century. 6th Academic Readings “Education and Science on the EVE of the XXI Century: Problems and Perspectives of the Development”. Novocherkassk. 2000. (Prisniakova L.M.)
16. Prediction of Structure of Planetary Systems by Tizius-Bode Law in More General Form. 33rd COSPAR Scientific Assembly. Warsaw. Poland. 2000.
17. Prediction of Structure of Planetary Systems by Tizius-Bode Law in More General Form. 6-th Asia-Pacific Conf. on Multilateral Cooperation in Space Technology and Applications. Beijing. Chine. 2001.
18. Mathematical Model of Development of Aircraft Engines. Rapp. 23rd ISSTS. Matsue, Japan. 2002.
19. 50 Years of a History of a Rocket –Engine- Building in Dnipropetrovsk State University: "Where we were, where we are». 6th International Symposium “Propulsion for Space Transportation of the XXIst Century”.Versailles, France. 2002.
20. Management of Steady Development: Growth of the Population, Water and Economy. Intern. Conf. “Sustainable Development of Energy, Water and Enviroment Systems”. Dubrovnik, Croatia. 2002.
21. About New Concept of Analogy Macro and Microcosm as to Basis for Prediction of Structure of Planetary Systems. 23rd ISSTS. Matsue, Japan. 2002.
22. Power Policy in the 21st Century: Growth of the Population, Economics, Ecology and Entropy. 1st International Conference on Sustainable Energy Technologies. Univ. Porto. Portugal. 2002.
23. V.S. Budnik is the person who had laid the basis of design bureau "Yujnoe". 54st IAC. Bremen. Germany. 2003.
24. Water as Destabilization Factor of Economy and Society. The 2nd Dubrovnik Conference “Sustainable development of Energy, water and Environment systems”. Dubrovnik. Croatia. 2003.
25. Economics, Ecology and Sustainable Development in Terms of the Theory of Catastrophes. The First International Exergy, Energy and Environment Symposium IEEES-1. Izmir, Turkek. 2003.
26. Relationschip Between Economics, Ecology, Entropy. The First International Exergy, Energy and Environment Symposium IEEES-1. Izmir, Turkey. 2003.
27. The Energy Analog of Maltus Law: Line of Control of Growth of The Population. The First International Exergy, Energy and Environment Symposium IEEES-1. Izmir, Turkey. 2003.